- McConnell Arts Center Chamber Orchestra - Folk ImpressionsSun, Feb 07McConnell Arts CenterFeb 07, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMMcConnell Arts CenterMasterworks # 2 - Folk Impressions Seascape, Op. 53 – Ruth Gipps Summerland – William Grant Still, Arr. by Adam Lesnick Suite Persane – André Caplet Miniatures – William Grant Still, Arr. by Adam Lesnick Umoja – Valerie Coleman Decet for Winds in D major, Op. 14 – Georges Enescu
- MLK Tribute ConcertWed, Mar 17http://www.chicagosinfonietta.org/concerts-Mar 17, 7:30 AM – Mar 20, 3:30 AMhttp://www.chicagosinfonietta.org/concerts-Antoine T. Clark makes his debut with the Chicago Sinfonietta. Florence Price - Dances in the Canebrakes Joel Thompson - Untitled work for cello and orchestra* Jeffrey Scott - Sinfonietta of Dreams Adapted by Hamilton, Horton, and Seeger (arr. Roy Ringwald) - We Shall Overcome
- McConnell Arts Center Chamber Orchestra - String ImpressionsSun, Apr 18McConnell Arts CenterApr 18, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMMcConnell Arts Center, 777 Evening St, Columbus, OH 43085, USAMasterworks #3 - String Impressions Serenade for Strings, Op. 11 – Dag Wirén Adagio for Strings, Op. 11 – Samuel Barber Variations on a Theme by Tchaikovsky, Op. 35a – Anton Arensky String Quartet in G Major – Florence B. Price Divertimento for Strings in D Major, K. 136 – Wolfgang A. Mozart
- McConnell Arts Center Chamber Orchestra - Rustic ImpressionsSun, Nov 15http://www.mcconnellarts.org/macco-rustic-iNov 15, 2020, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMhttp://www.mcconnellarts.org/macco-rustic-iMasterworks #1 - Rustic Impressions Nonet in Eb Major, Op. 38 – Louise Farrenc Adoration – Florence B. Price Arr. by Matthew Saunders Nonet No. 2, H. 374 – Bohuslav Martinů Serenade No. 1 in D Major, Op. 11 – Johannes Brahms, Arr. by Chris Nex
- OWU Chamber Orchestra - Wind and String Chamber EnsemblesTue, Nov 10https://www.owu.edu/about/follow-owu/streamNov 10, 2020, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PMhttps://www.owu.edu/about/follow-owu/streamThe OWU Chamber Orchestra, under the direction of Dr. Antoine T. Clark, will perform a program of delightful chamber works written for winds and strings written by Gustav Holst, Théodore Dubois, Vincent d'Indy, Jean Sibelius, and W. A. Mozart
- Ohio Northern Symphony - A Chamber Music SoiréeFri, Nov 06https://www.onu.edu/freedNov 06, 2020, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PMhttps://www.onu.edu/freedThe Ohio Northern Symphony’s fall program, "A Chamber Music Soirée," features various small ensembles performing compositions written in a wide range of musical styles and from different musical periods. This program will provide an intimate experience for all that attend.
- Assistant Conductor, Chicago Sinfonietta- Common Ground: Collective StoriesSat, Oct 17http://www.chicagosinfonietta.org/concerts-Oct 17, 2020, 7:30 PM CDT – Oct 18, 2020, 7:30 PM CDThttp://www.chicagosinfonietta.org/concerts-During this unique time in the history of our country, and the world, we continue to seek a path to equity and justice through Common Ground. Chicago Sinfonietta presents an online season opening concert that begins with Copland's historic Fanfare for the Common Man, dedicated to the pandemic's hero
- Impressions: Connecting Through Chamber MusicSat, Sep 12777 Evening StSep 12, 2020, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT777 Evening St, 777 Evening St, Worthington, OH 43085, USAThe McConnell Arts Chamber Orchestra kicks off its 2020-2021 season, Impressions: Connecting Through Chamber Music, with an outdoor concert at 3:00 pm featuring works by Johannes Brahms and three women composers; Louise Farrenc, Florence B. Price, and Julia Perry.